Terms and conditions
The rental of the course includes:
• Use of changing rooms, toilets and showers from SWT,
• Use of the SWT boat site,
• Use of the competition course.
Detailed information can be found on the other pages of this website.
The following may be included in the rental of the course:
• Use of finish tower and associated equipment,
• Use of coaching boat with outboard motor (see also page 2).
Detailed information about this can be found on the other pages of this website.
The rental of the course does not include:
• Use of the accommodations of the three associations located on the site (If desired, agreements can be made with the clubs. Contact details are at the bottom of this page);
• Overnight accommodation on-site or in the accommodations of SWT (if necessary, you can stay at the nearby holiday park ‘Beekse Bergen” . Contact details are at the bottom of this page.
• Fuel for the outboard engines (agreements can be made with TSR Vidar about this (contact details are at the bottom of this page; SWT does not arrange this.
The renter declares to agree with the site and navigation regulations as published on this website.
• The site must be cleared and cleaned before the end of the rental period, and returned in at least the condition in which it was found before the start of the rental period. The same applies to the finish tower when used.
• If these obligations are not respected, the cleaning costs will be charged or recovered from the renter. The cleaning costs are € 0 for the tower, and 150 euros for the site, depending on what the board of SWT considers reasonable.
• For the use of coaching boats, the pilot must be in the possession of a “Small Boat License I” (information on www.vaarbewijs.nl). Boats will only be rented if this condition is compiled with.
• It is mandatory to have one or more lifejackets on board; Rijkswaterstaat regularly checks this. The SWT does not provide lifejackets. The user is responsible for providing a suitable lifejacket for every person on the boat.
• A deposit of €200 can be paid in advance. Provided there is no damage to the boat and outboard motor, this deposit will be refunded.
• The lessor is not liable for the consequences of visible or invisible defects in the rented property that could occur at the start or during the term of this lease.
• The renter is responsible for insuring the goods stored in the rented property at its own expense.
• The lessor is not liable for damage caused to the person or property of the renter or third parties, except if this damage occurred due to gross negligence on the part of the lessor.
• The lessor is not liable for damage caused as a result of the use of the rented property in violation of the provisions of this rental agreement.
• The renter declares to agree with these conditions.